Learn How the Mentors Feel The Hunt Helped Their Youth On the Road to Christian Manhood…And Themselves
We asked the mentors how they think the experience impacted their young men…read below to learn how it impacted not only their youth, but how their own relationship with the Lord was strengthened.
WHY DO YOU THINK THE WILDERNESS SKILLS YOUR YOUTH GAINED FROM THIS EXPERIENCE ARE IMPORTANT?
- “My youth now has the confidence needed to go out and harvest a big game animal on his own. He also learned how to field dress and skin big game. His confidence has skyrocketed…this is HUGE!
- ” My youth has gained a more in-depth respect for life after taking a life to feed his family.”
- “This experience helped him grow and strengthened his confidence as a man. It showed him that he is capable of great things.”
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR YOUNG MEN TO GO ON THIS TRIP?
- “To prove they are strong and to get sage advice from Christian men who have gone before them.”
- “To have an alternate view from what they see in culture – friends, TV, and social media.”
- “To know that God is still working and alive today.”
PLEASE SHARE WHATEVER’S ON YOUR HEART.
- “I expected to see my youth have an encounter with God, but I didn’t expect God to meet me and work on my heart like He did.”